Go Back   SPLADDLE! > Off Topic > The Mos Eisley Cantina!

Notices

The Mos Eisley Cantina! Got some Rotties to post? What did Obama do? How will you prepare for the Zombieapocalypse?!

Old 01-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
kot1k
Smell the embarrassment!

Rep Power: 2106 kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!
Default Rifle is fine

kot1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
jonwell
Fat Guy Grappling CEO/vegan squad

Rep Power: 2085 jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!jonwell pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!

Rusowned.

Soviowned? Sounds better, but is anachronistic.
jonwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
banana split
~

Rep Power: 5 banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!

lols... I will say this... I found that the polish stamped recievers have the smoothest action... and all in all while the ak is my fav. weapon being a large guy I always wanted another 1 1/2" - 2" of butt stock... kinda the same way I like my wimenz... other than that within 500' there is no substitute for small arms destruction... however I would have a few bones to pick on the rifling of the barrels w/ mr.Kalishnikov because I can't seem to reach out any further w/ any consistancy... there are a few aftermarket barrels I would recomend if you really want to reach out and touch someone...
banana split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
K-Dub-"T"
Can't Be Moved... Can't Be Touched.

Rep Power: 5 K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!K-Dub-"T" pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!

Am I the only one who read that completely in Andrei Arlovski's voice?

LMMMFSovietAO!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

K-Dub-"T" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
kot1k
Smell the embarrassment!

Rep Power: 2106 kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!kot1k pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!

I fucking love reading that out loud in my best Russian accent.
kot1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
banana split
~

Rep Power: 5 banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!banana split pwns all Spladdlers like a bunch of rented mules!

I'm gonna link this thread to my buddy who pwns a gun shop.... he's gonna love it
banana split is offline   Reply With Quote